XENIES -Church of the Panagia - 2000
Type of Operation
Ministry of Culture and Tourism, 6th EBA
Xenies. D. Athanasoulis (6th EBA) reports a study of the Church of the Panagia in the abandoned settlement of Xenies. The church, which has a tripartite apse on the east side, was founded in 1873, according to a stone inscription on the south wall. Inside is a carved wooden templon and a wooden ceiling with figurative carving.
ADelt 55 (2000]) Chr, 369
Date of creation